Friday, May 28, 2010

New Line Alert: Kardashian Beauty

Do those Kardashians ever sleep? Everyone's fave reality TV family now has their hand in beauty, with the launch of Kardashian Glamour Tan, a moisturizing self tanning gel with antioxidants and vitamins A, C and D. What's really interesting about this self tanner is it's currently the only one available with Imudulin, an ingredient responsible for stimulating vitamin D synthesis, which can help lessen the look of lines and wrinkles. 

Kardashian Glamour Tan is available as of today at Sephora. I have yet to try it, but I wonder if it can live up to my beloved Shiseido Brilliant Bronze Tinted Self Tanning Gel in Medium Tan that I can only seem to find at Amazon and Macys since the whole no more Shiseido in the U.S. thing. 

Lord knows those Kardashians love their tans, so I think this product could potentially be a winner. Pick it up at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails