Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Less Excuse to Avoid the Gym Courtesy of Neutrogena

Now that summer is almost here and I can no longer hide under a huge wool sweater, I've started to get serious about working out. Since back in the day I was an avid runner who could finish 10 miles with ease (ease may be an overstatement, but I could run 10 miles), I've decided to dust off the Nikes and hit the pavement in order to get into prime shape. There's just one problem - sweating. It makes me feel like every pore on my face is clogging simultaneously. The good part is I'm so worried about my skin that my run is over before I know it. 

Someone over at Neutrogena must be as crazy as I am because the brand recently introduced Deep Clean Sport, a facial cleanser that eliminates 99% of sweat, dirt and oil, "keeping you worry-free about post-workout skin concerns." (couldn't have put it better myself). Beta Hydroxy Acid deep cleans to remove pore-clogging impurities and an active skin-cooling agent leaves your face cool, clear and refreshed. Sounds like just what you want after a run in the hot sun, no? I also love the package - it looks all sporty and like it won't leak in your bag if you're taking it to the gym. For the ultimate in portability, there's also Deep Clean Sport On-the-Go Cleansing Wipes. Both retail for $6.99 and can be picked up at drugstores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails