Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Eye Cream Diaries: YBF Verdict

It has been quite some time since I updated you on my experiences with YBF Correct, my eye cream dujour for The Eye Cream Diaries. You can read all about my initial thoughts here, but to sum up: YBF Correct moisturizes, firms, tones, depuffs, smooths fine lines, lightens dark circles. So here it is, the final verdict!

Verdict:
YBF Correct is truly one of the best eye creams I've ever used, in fact, I can't think of a single one I like better, so that my friends, is a huge victory in Beauty is the New Black land. This is the perfect eye cream for anyone who hates the way their eye area looks and needs a product that will tackle a multitude of issues. My dark circles have definitely lightened up, my eye area looks firm, toned and awake, my puffs diminish immediately upon application and fine lines have really been smoothed out. The texture is great, it's kind of like a gel cream, so it's really refreshing for day, but hydrating enough for night. 

At $150 for .5 oz. YBF Correct is a bit of a splurge, but I've always said I'd rather pay money for products that work than own a bunch of non-working $30 eye creams. Order online at The Skincare Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails