Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beauty Crush: Bare Escentuals Quick Change

So a brush cleaner isn't exactly the most glamorous beauty item to crush on, but Bare Escentuals Quick Change is a major must if you own more than one shade of blush/eyeshadow/bronzer and like to change up your look frequently. In my dream world I would own a brush for every shade of makeup I have, since I'm slightly OCD about diluting my bronze shadow with a smoky gray by using the same brush for each. With Quick Change, you can use the same brush for all of your makeup colors without getting them mixed together.

All you have to do is spray Quick Change on a tissue (don't spray directly on brushes) and rub the brush back and forth across the damp tissue until no color remains. Voila! A nice clean brush in less than a minute. This isn't a substitute for regular brush cleansing, but if you're like me and you switch from bronze to gray to purple shadow all in the same week, it's a great way to quickly clean your brushes and make sure the color you want to wear isn't diluted with other shades.
Pick up Quick Change at Sephora for $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails