Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Using a Chemical Peel Week 2

So I meant to post this at the end of last week, which was my real week 2, but it was such a busy weekend (that um, started on Wednesday night and went right through on to Sunday) so time wasn't on my side. Mr. M and I are getting ready to make the drive back to NJ, where we'll stay for May, then live in NYC for a few months, then head back to Indy. So the past few days have consisted of a lot of socializing, mixed in with some preliminary packing.



Anyway, so I posted that I had started using an at-home chemical peel, Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25 to be exact, and I wanted to give a little week 2 update. I wish I had one of those medical cameras that zoom to every line and pore (well maybe I don't actually) so I could do a before, during and after, but you'll just have to take my word for it. After week 2 I've noticed great improvement in skin texture, I actually really look forward to using the peel (I use them on a Sunday, Thursday schedule) because my skin feels so smooth after. I really only have subtle fine lines (which I deem deep) around my eye area, and those have definitely started to diminish. 

Now, let's be clear, you can't use this peel on your eyes, but what I do is gently wipe the peel pad around the orbital bone (the place where your cheek bone meets your undereye area). I repeat: do not get this in/really close to the eye area. At this rate, I'm confident the lines will be completely gone by the end of 6 weeks. But of course, I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails