Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick MET Costume Institute 2010 Recap

Friends, I have about 30 seconds to write this post since tomorrow is moving day for Mr. M and I and I'm in the middle of doing a million things, but I had to comment on the looks from the 2010 MET gala. My faves of the night were:

Emma Watson:
How gorgeous does she look? Love the effortlessly wavy hair combined with polished skin, a smoky eye that's the right amount of intensity and a neutral lip. And don't get me started on that dress. Totally gorge, her body looks amazing and I am always on board with a one shoulder. When done right, it's beyond flattering.


Blake Lively:
She can literally do no wrong in my eyes. She really knows what looks good on her. Am I surprised she wore a mini with pulled back hair and bronzed, glowing skin? Definitely not, because she usually does, but when something works, a la Jen Aniston, just go with it.


Kate  Hudson:
All the boob job scandal hoopla aside, Kate Hudson is another one who just knows what works for her and always comes up with a winner. Love the polished version of a beachy braided 'do, combined with an amazing (faux) tan, flushed cheeks, lightly defined eyes and a sunny lip.


What were your faves of the night?


Photo credits: WireImage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails