Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Eye Cream Diaries: YBF Correct

Yes, friends, it's the return of the Eye Cream Diaries and I just started using a brand new product - YBF Correct. If you're not familiar, YBF or Your Best Face is a line of ant-aging products that multi-task, are pure and refreshing and well-tolerated. If you visit the site you'll soon realize that founders Darrell and Kimberley are super into ingredients and there's even an ingredient glossary. I love a brand with nothing to hide. 

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of Correct, and let me tell you, I have high hopes for it. According to YBF Correct tones, prevents fine lines, reduces wrinkle depth, lightens dark circles, reduces puffiness, invigorates and moisturizes. I've been using it morning and night for a few days and so far, I'm impressed. Immediately I've noticed that my dark circles have already begun to lighten, and my eye area is looking really tight, toned and refreshed. I must have been walking around looking like a zombie mess and not even realizing it because as soon as I put this on, my eye area was transformed. 

The best way to describe it is that you just look awake. Since I'm only in my late 20s I don't have serious crow's feet or anything, but I definitely have noticed the signs of aging rearing its ugly head. Most noticeably in the form of dry fine lines, puffiness and just a general untoned appearance. Correct solved all that in a matter of days.

As of now, I have to say it's one of the best eye creams I've ever used. Stay tuned for the final verdict in the weeks to come!

1 comment:

  1. Eye creams are definitely one of the ways on making your eyes beautiful and younger looking. As it reduces fine lines, wrinkles, eye puffiness and dark circles. It definitely erased signs of aging, leaving your eyes a comfortable feeling. If you are not familiar with eye creams, you can read some eye cream reviews for you to know what kind of eye cream is suitable to your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails