Monday, September 7, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean


Now that we're a week into September I find myself straddling the line between embracing fall and wanting to cling to summer. Since I have no control over the weather, I've been using really light, fruity fragrances and body washes lately because they just remind me of sunny days spent lounging by the pool. One of my favorite (and cheap!) hold-onto-to-those-last-seconds-of-summer finds is Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash in nectarine and white ginger. 

Dove has come a long way from the basic beauty bar and now offers hair care, skin care and cool body washes, in a variety of scents and formulas. Go Fresh Burst Body Wash contains 1/4 hydrating lotion so skin is left super soft, but the formula is an ultra-light gel with a delicious summery scent. It actually reminds me of one of my favorite super luxe Jo Malone shower gels (the nectarine blossom honey scent). Pick it up at your local drugstore and be transported back to summer for under $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails