Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30 Second Wake Up Call


So everyone knows that you need about eight hours of sleep a night in order to not only function, but not look like total hell (obviously the more important of the two). But I live in the real world, and like most of you I'm sure, I average about six hours and trust me, it shows on this face. Whenever I'm having a dark-circled, sleep-deprived moment (which is often!) I dot on a little Smashbox Photo Op and sweep on Benefit Miss Popularity in the inner corners and this duo puts the sparkle right back into my eyes.
Photo Op is a peachy, shimmery liquid that instantly perks up tired looking eyes, while Vitamin E, Red Wine extract, Peptides and Marine Collagen help disguise and repair fine lines and wrinkles. Use it alone, mix with concealer or apply on top of concealer depending on the amount of coverage you need. I also use it as a natural looking brow bone highlighter (nothing worse than a streak of white right under the brow!)
Miss Popularity is the only highlighter I use because it's a soft, natural white that doesn't look garish. I hate that stark white look of most highlighters that look so blatant, but this just looks natural and glowing. A dab in the shape of a V in the inner corner of the eye and you'll look wide awake in a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails