Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hair Crush: Blake Lively


I'm over my hair. Still rocking the super highlighted, pale strands of summer, I just haven't had time to get to the salon for my new fall, slightly deeper, honey blonde hue. Not to mention because of my big move I've had to abandon my long time colorist and make the switch to someone new, so I'm slightly panicking. I always bring in pics of what I want my color to look like (honey blonde, beige blonde, champagne, golden, it all starts to run together after awhile) and my newest hair crush is Blake Lively. 

I feel like I've been seeing her everywhere lately, and from the color to the style, I love what's going on here. Blonde can fall a little flat, lack shine and seem one note, but her yummy, goldeny, honey tone is just what I need to take myself into fall. Can you see me in Blake's rich blonde hue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails