Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beauty Crush: Garnier Triple Nutrition


I'm usually not big on drugstore shampoos and conditioners. Since I color and use heat appliances daily, my hair really needs a lot of TLC, and usually the drugstore varieties contain harsh salts or just don't nourish my hair enough. Add the fact that my hair is not only dry and damaged but also fine, it's not easy to find drugstore hair care that gets the job done. Until now of course. Enter the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition line of shampoo, conditioner and 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment. Garnier is known for their use of fruit oils, and Triple Nutrition combines olive, avocado and shea to penetrate and nourish every strand. Olive oil nourishes hair at the core, avocado nourishes and softens the middle layer and shea smoothes the surface.

I noticed a difference after the very first use - my hair was soft, strong, shiny, while also feeling light, fluffy and not weighed down. The packaging is definitely an update from the old Garnier hair care and these are apparently flying off the shelves because every time I walk in a drugstore there's one or two bottles left. If you're loyal to salon hair care give Triple Nutrition a shot and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails