Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beauty Crush: L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother


Even though I'm exhausted just saying the long name, one of my favorite new finds is this lightweight lotion/serum hybrid. As someone with oily skin and large pores, I'm constantly using numerous scrubs, masques, cleansers, primers, all in search of smooth, flawless, poreless skin. And now I've finally found something that packs a one-two punch: Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother not only immediately makes pores look smaller, but also acts as a treatment to help visibly refine skin over time, when used morning and night under moisturizer. 

Formulated with Pore Targeting technology, Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic Acid, this stuff delivers on its promises. Upon application skin immediately looks smoother, pores look smaller, and shine is kept at bay. And now that I've been using it religiously day and night, I've noticed that without makeup, my skin has the more refined appearance I've been dreaming of. 

What I love is that this blends seamlessly into your existing routine. I hate layering my skin care too much, especially in the morning. Between using a serum, moisturizer, sunscreen and finally foundation, it all just feels like too much. Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother is so lightweight it doesn't feel like you have something on your skin before applying moisturizer. This is the first product I tried in L'Oreal's Skin Genesis line and I'm so impressed I can't wait to scoop up the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails