Friday, November 20, 2009

The Eye Cream Diaries: SK1N Verdict

As I mentioned in previous posts I'll be chronicling my adventures in eye cream to hopefully find that one can't live without it, and then let all of you know what it is! I've been using eye cream for a good five years now and haven't found one that makes me think ooooh yes, if I run out of this I'll die. My latest test subject has been SK1N Probiotic eye cream; check out my initial thoughts here.

And the verdict is... I'll pass on it. The texture was nice and it did provide a little tightening effect, but nothing to write home about. If you want a real lift, try PerriconeMD High Potency Eye Lift or Kinerase Extreme Lift Eye. Here are my main issues with SK1N eye cream: it didn't feel very moisturizing, didn't do a thing for dark circles or puffiness and didn't smooth fine lines. On to the next cream...sigh.


While I say skip the eye cream from SK1N Probiotics, do pick up the Booster Serum - it's amazing. I use it twice a day under my moisturizer and have noticed a huge difference. My skin is smooth, glowing, healthy and the biggest difference - the redness is completely gone. I don't have rosacea, but I do battle with a pinky/red tone on my face when the rest of me has a yellow undertone. Now I'm all even! Booster Serum also fights free radical damage so it's ideal for daytime use. Check out the SK1N website for more info and where to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails