Monday, October 19, 2009

The Eye Cream Diaries


As I was watching my fave new show The Vampire Diaries (vampire mania has not lost momentum with me and I'm beginning to fear it never will) I was thinking it would be fun to chronicle my own hits and misses with a beauty product that I just haven't quite mastered - eye cream. Now by mastered, I mean that I can fire off a reco for any beauty product at will - mascara, sunscreen, masque, shampoo, body lotion - whatever, but when it comes to eye cream, your guess is as good as mine. I have tried all different brands claiming to reduce puffiness, undereye circles, fine lines, wrinkles, do your dishes, and I have yet to find one that makes me say wow, now I REALLY can't live without this.

So, I have decided to really research this whole eye cream business and detail my thoughts here. I've heard from numerous experts that eye cream is completely unnecessary and that your regular old moisturizer works fine as long as you're not getting it into your eyes, so I'll even be trying that out to see if we should just dump eye cream altogether. Check back regularly for my adventures in eye cream, and if you have any favorites or suggestions, drop me a note and I'll check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails