Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair Crush: Victoria Beckham



A bunch of photos recently surfaced of Victoria Beckham at an LA Lakers game sporting a shaggy new haircut, which I am totally obsessed with. I think it's modern, fun and a little rocker chic, all while still being cool and sophisticated. I'm totally contemplating giving it a go, but I always go back and forth with cutting my hair short. Everytime I have a short cut I end up completely hating it. I can't put my finger on why, maybe it's that I like the security of having hair past my shoulders, the fact that I like throwing it up in a ponytail or chignon when I feel like it, or maybe it's that I always felt like shorter hair made me look 12. As I enter the twilight of my 20s however, maybe looking younger isn't such a bad thing.


The theory with a shorter cut like this is that since it's a true style, you won't need to fall back on throwing it up into a ponytail, the look will always be finished no matter what you do. It looks pretty versatile, VB even has a little wave going on here. What do think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails