Thursday, November 19, 2009

Something Blue


I know it's not exactly the height of wedding season, but there are some winter brides out there (my best friend being one of them) and anyone who has been a bride or knows one, is well aware that finding a "something blue," as in something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue is a total pain. I mean, a bride is usually in all white (I even had a white bouquet), where exactly does the blue fit in? I Do Tattoo, from the Occasional Tattoo is the answer. It's a temporary, blue, wedding-themed tattoo that's available in eight different styles and comes packed and delivered in a blue memento case that doubles as a photo frame.

I think this concept is adorable. You can have it on display, or hide it and have your groom find it later that night (wink wink). My fave designs are the classic heart and the champagne flutes. Check out the I Do Tattoo website for more info and to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails