Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beauty Crush: Jane Iredale Dot the i


For some reason no matter how hard I scrub, I can never fully take off all of my eye makeup. I don't even wear that much, just your usual liner and mascara job, but you'd think it was tattooed on. I even use an actual eye makeup remover first, then wash my face, using my cleanser over my eyes to try and get everything off, but to no avail. So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered this genius product from Jane Iredale; they're like Q-tips on steroids.

Dot the i is a package of cotton swabs that contain makeup remover. You simply bend the tip until the opposite end fills with makeup remover and then go about your business. These are perfect for correcting mistakes (I know you've accidentally poked yourself in the eye with your mascara wand and then gotten mascara all underneath, or maybe that's just me), getting rid of that 4pm flaking or getting rid of those last traces of eye makeup at the end of the night. They also travel well so you don't have to worry about lugging Q-tips plus a separate makeup remover. The formula also soothes and nourishes the eye area, while fighting the signs of aging. Genius I say!

If you're not familiar with Jane Iredale, it's a great line of natural and mineral makeup with an extensive range of kits, brushes, and then everything for eyes, lips and cheeks. My favorite products are Active Light (the Touche Eclat of the natural world), 24 Karat Gold Dust Powder, and the eyeshadow palettes.

Scoop up Dot the i or any of the Jane Iredale products at the Jane Iredale website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails