Monday, June 28, 2010

Test Drive: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation

Friends, I am all sorts of sick today and feel like I want to die. But since a beauty lover never rests, it's business as usual over here with a review of Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15. A good foundation is truly hard to find because you want coverage (why else would you wear foundation) yet you still want your skin to show through, just minus any imperfections. I recently tried Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15, so read on for the dish.

The Experience:
Upon first application, I was surprised by how lightweight and clean this foundation felt, especially since it contains SPF 15, which usually ups the greasy feeling factor. But even smoothing it on with fingers, then blending with a foundation brush, there was no shine or heavy feeling in sight. Skin Foundation is basically that elusive foundation that offers real coverage to erase imperfections, yet has an invisibly finish - read - looks like skin and not makeup. It's almost like this makeup has the ability to suss out what you want covered and what you don't. I have a light dusting of freckles on my nose that I actually like, and that showed through, yet the redness on my cheeks was completely blended away. Plus I love that it's a pump so you can always pump out the perfect amount.

The Verdict:
If you're looking for a lightweight, invisible finish foundation that truly covers what you need covered without having that "foundation finish," then Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 is for you. The SPF 15 is a major bonus and skin looks flawless, yet real - no easy feat. Pick up at major department stores or the Bobbi site for $45.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails