Friday, June 18, 2010

Beauty Crush: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil

I know I gush about Bare Escentuals a lot, but that's because it's just so damn good. Any company that can develop a finishing powder that makes its way into Beauty Crush status is doing something right. Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil is basically a colorless powder that you use as the last step in your foundation routine for a soft focus, flawless airbrushed finish. 

I love this stuff so much I just want to bathe in it. Even if I'm testing out other foundations, I still use Mineral Veil as my powder du jour. Even if you don't wear foundation, this is still a must for anyone who wants to look like they have a soft focus camera lens following them around. 

Mineral Veil now has four varieties, so it's easy to choose the right one for you:

Illuminating - perfect for a shimmery moment, or to take the edge off bareMinerals Matte

Hydrating - if you have dry skin, this will quench it and leave a nice sheen behind

Original - can't go wrong with old faithful

Tinted - a tint of warmth for tanner skins or during summer

Pick up your fave formula at Sephora for $19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails