Friday, June 11, 2010

Test Drive: Avon Anew Clinical Luminosity Pro Brightening Serum

I've tried a lot of brightening serums in my almost 28 years my friends, and I'll let you in on a secret, not a lot of them work. From my days as a reckless youth sunning myself without abandon, I've incurred some slight sun damage, and the uneven skin tone and texture that usually happens to all of us as we get a little older. I've been seeing the commercials on TV for Avon's new Anew Clinical Luminosity Pro Brightening Serum and I was intrigued by all of the injectable-grade brightener talk, so I was so excited to have the opportunity to try it out for myself. Friends, it's only been day three of use, but I am already in love. Here's why:

The Experience:
First, I love the fact that you only have to put this on once a day, at night, and you get amazing results. I was using a skin brightener that required morning and evening use, and I have a strict morning routine that I cringe at the thought of changing, so right off the bat, I was happy. The texture is great; it's a smooth gel that somehow feels silky and hydrating, and not all drying and gel-like. It did have a little bit of a tingle, nothing unbearable, but then I read the package and it said to wait 15 minutes after cleansing your face to apply if you experience a tingle. I woke up the next morning and thought wow! I can tell a difference already! One time people, no joke. And now that I'm on day three, it's only gotten better. Expect to see an overall skin brightness and clarity (the epitome of youth!), smooth texture and a reduction in fine lines.

The Verdict:
If you're looking for brighter, smoother skin and a product that truly delivers on its claims, scoop up Anew Clinical Luminosity Pro. You will not be disappointed, especially since it's only $54 for such fancy science like Anti-Dark Spot Helix with injectable-grade L'Aspartic Acid. Plus I love the cool packaging with the clear gel surrounding the helix. If you're not in a long term relationship with an Avon lady, click here to find one in your nabe. 


*Disclosure: a sample of this product was provided for editorial consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails