Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love It or Leave It: Ashley and Kristen's Lightened Locks

Brace yourselves Twi-Hards - Ashley Greene and Kristen Stewart, who both until recently had super dark locks, recently moved over to the light side. I think the one that surprised me the most is definitely Kristen; I never thought she'd lose the whole-inky-black-rocker-chick-I-don't-even-bother-to-shower- that's-how-much-I-don't-care-what-I-look-like-look. Check out Ashley at the Eclipse premiere and Kristen at the Late Show.

I'm totally loving Ashley's sunkissed moment. It's a rich, warm caramel base with strategically placed sunny highlights, especially around the face. I actually thought she looked great with dark hair, but I think this is a nice change for summer.

Before her recent taping of the Late Show, Kristen debuted a new copper hue with a few strawberry blonde highlights. I'm loving the way this shade is unexpected, warms up her skin and just all around makes her look less like a greasy 12 year old boy and more like a sophisticated young starlet.

What do you think? Are you loving or leaving Twilight's lightened ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails