Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sundance 2011: Emma Roberts

As I'm sitting and staring outside my window at the blizzard happening right now, I figure I might as well be at Sundance because it's just as cold and snowy.

The totally cute Emma Roberts is at the festival promoting her movie "Homework," and I have the scoop from her makeup artist, Sonia Lee, on what she used to prep her skin for her radiant look.

“Emma Roberts has gorgeous young skin. I started with Votre Vu SpecialEyes Intensive Eye Treatment before I applied makeup, and used a bit of Amour d'Ore multi- vitamin oil for face, body and hair to prep her skin and keep the moisture in. 

Champagne Kisses Enhancing Lip Balm made her lips feel soft and gave me the perfect base for lip color.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails