Monday, March 14, 2011

And Baby Makes Three

Where does the time go? I can't believe I haven't posted in an entire month. It certainly isn't due to lack of product testing and beauty news, but more so to do with the fact that...drum roll please... Mr. M. and I are expecting our first child! We will be having a beautiful little daughter come July and between all of the researching what to eat/not to eat (bye bye sushi and booze), what beauty products and treatments you can't use (um, basically everything you actually want to), numerous doc appointments (it's one a month but feels like 80 for some reason) and other freelance work, something had to give. 

I'm back in a comfortable groove though and promise to devote more time to you; I've definitely missed posting! And stay tuned because I'm working on a spin off blog dedicated to staying beautiful through pregnancy and being a new mom (have no fear! This won't all of the sudden morph into a mommy and me blog where every post is about babies).

I will say it has been fun to daydream about what our future offspring will look like and grow up to be. I naturally think our daughter will make the perfect beauty editor at Allure magazine. Mr. M. seems to think she'd be much more suited as an equity research analyst at Goldman Sachs. We'll see who ends up being right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails