Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Eye Cream Diaries: Bvlgari Regard Precieux

Bvlgari Regard Precieux Intensive Regenerating Eye Contour Cream is a luxuriously rich eye cream that isn't too heavy or greasy and illuminates the eye area with a surge of moisture. I went into testing out this eye cream thinking it would be a great hydrator and would probably lessen the appearance of dark circles, but I didn't have very high hopes for its wrinkle-smoothing benefits.

Well, I was completely wrong. After only a few weeks of use, Regard Precieux really smoothed the appearance of fine lines, brightened the overall eye area and hydrated. I will say I don't have major lines, just the beginning signs of aging from tanning (which I no longer do). I use this cream day and night and it's super concentrated so you only need a tiny amount. 

The only downside is the price tag: $150 for a .5oz. size. Not all luxury skin care lives up to its claims, but Regard Precieux absolutely does. If you're in the market for an eye cream that is super hydrating, basically erases fine lines and illuminates the eye area, pick this up. For a little savings, head over to Luxury Parlor where Regard Precieux is discounted to $111.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails