Monday, January 3, 2011

Proactiv: Beyond the Three Step System

So unless you live under a rock you know about Proactiv's famed three-step system for acne-prone skin. What you may not know is that the brand has a slew of other products perfect for those who experience the occasional breakout, but don't have a major acne problem. I had the pleasure of trying out a few products that definitely changed the way I think about Proactiv.

Clarifying Night Cream is hands down my new favorite skin care product. It contains all the ingredients that really improve skin - retinol, salicylic acid, vitamins, but it's gentle and non-irritating. This is perfect for in between skin when you don't need to use a serious acne medication, but you don't need a heavy duty anti-ager yet. Clarifying Night Cream improves skin's texture and tone, refines pores and just makes skin look glowy and amazing. 

I've seen people on the three-step infomercial rave about the Green Tea Moisturizer and it really is that good! It's the perfect daytime lotion because it replenishes moisture without feeling heavy and greasy. In fact, it actually feels light and refreshing and is perfect under makeup. Plus, I'm a total sucker for anything with antioxidants.

I'm a major lover of makeup removing cloths and Proactiv's Makeup Removing Cloths are super soft, I'm talking t-shirt soft, and thoroughly remove eye makeup. I reach for them when I'm feeling exceptionally tired (or lazy) at the end of the night, or anytime I need a quick refresh, like pre- and post-gym. Plus I love that the package is truly resealable so they won't dry out - a major towelette pet peeve of mine. 

Each of these products is available at QVC.com.


Disclosure: Samples were provided for editorial consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails