Friday, January 7, 2011

Look to Love: Lauren Conrad

I don't know what it is about Lauren Conrad's look from Cover Girl's 50th Anniversary party but I thought she looked amazing. Maybe it's her sunny glow, peachy cheeks, perfectly pinky nude lips, but I love that it looks effortless, yet polished. I'm also a major fan of the darker hue on her - totally brightens her face.

Luckily it looks like it's a breeze to pull off with a generous helping of black liner (I love Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner) peach blush (NARS in Gina is peach perfection) and pinky nude gloss (Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Glamour-full is a the perfect pink nude with a little gold shimmer).

For hair, make a middle part, create a few large waves with a jumbo curling iron, curling hair away from the face, spritz with shine spray and voila - you're Lauren Conrad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails