Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sheer Cover: A Love Affair

It's no secret I'm a big fan of mineral makeup and I've always been intrigued watching the infomercials for Sheer Cover and have been wanting to try for awhile. I finally had the opportunity to test the kit and I'm totally in love! Here's why:

The Concealer: Oh baby, this stuff is industrial strength. This concealer covers everything, yet has a really light, creamy consistency. I apply under the mineral foundation to nix all traces of redness, uneven tone and under eye circles, then apply on top of foundation to any blemishes. The brush is great for precise application, but I also use my fingers for larger areas, like around the nose. 

Ease of Application: Sometimes mineral makeup can be an involved process with all the buffing and building coverage involved. I love that I can use either the regular brush or the denser kabuki brush and quickly buff the foundation over my face for flawless coverage.

Staying Power: Mineral makeup isn't exactly known for going the distance, but Sheer Cover really lasts through a long workday and into happy hour (or all night on the weekend). 

The Sheer Cover kit includes: 
  • Two shades of mineral foundation
  • Duo Concealer
  • Conditioning Cleanser
  • Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 15
  • Extra Length Mascara
  • Travel Pocket Duo
  • Foundation, contour and concealer brushes
  • Makeup case
  • Tips and tricks DVD
  • Application guide
  • Compact of highlighters, lip glosses and eyeliner

Visit Sheercover.com to order and receive free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails