Monday, October 5, 2009

Beauty Crush: Bare Escentuals


There are very few beauty products that I'm fiercely loyal to. Maybe I'm adventurous, maybe the temptation is just too much, or maybe I need at 12-step program, but I just can't seem to stick to one brand. Except...when it comes to Bare Escentuals. Ever since I started using bareMinerals about five years ago I haven't touched anything else. As an oily-skinned type who's always greasy rather than glowy, I love the fact that bareMinerals is a super-lightweight powder formula. But as a girl who loves her coverage (no sheer, tinted moisturizer for me!) bareMinerals is a dream. It covers redness, blemishes, dark circles -whatever, all while looking and feeling like you have nothing on.

The best part? It actually improves your skin. Since using bareMinerals my skin rarely breaks out, has an improved texture, tone, you name it. I love the whole Bare Escentuals line which includes glosses, mascara, eye shadows, but if you're new to the brand my must-haves are bareMinerals foundation (in Golden Medium), Mineral Veil (I wish I could bathe in it), Multi-Tasking Minerals in Bisque (covers everything) Faux Tan (the most natural looking bronzer) and Clear Radiance (gives the most beautiful ethereal sheen - no tacky glitter on these cheeks!) Pick up the starter kit at Sephora or Bare Escentuals boutiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails