Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Beauty Crush: L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm


I love the look of a smooth lip with a hint of color and a natural shine, and L'Oreal HiP Jelly Balm will give you just that. It's so hard to find a lipcolor for those days when you don't want the intense color of a lipstick, or the high shine/stickiness of a gloss. But if you're like me a regular old lip balm just will not do; I need some sort of color payoff here. And that whole routine of apply balm, top with lipstick, top with more balm gets old pretty quickly.

I was so happy to find this while strolling through the drugstore one day. I've never tried anything in L'Oreal's HiP line before and this stuff is amazing. It's the perfect balmy consistency, offers a nice natural shine and enough color for a finished look. Perfect for when you're hitting the gym (I hope I'm not the only person who wears gloss and mascara when working out) or when you're having a low key errand running day and need a little something on the lips. My fave shade is Plush, a nice glossy bubblegum pink. It looks whoa pink in the package, but because it's a balm it's sheer enough so that you won't get mistaken for one of The Girls Next Door or a 14-year old. Bonus: it smells and tastes totally yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails