Monday, August 30, 2010

Red Carpet Recap: 2010 Emmys

A little late on this one, but in all my business I had to squeeze in a quick Emmy recap since rehashing all the fashion and beauty is my favorite part of any awards show. I was slightly underwhelmed to be honest. I know the Emmys aren't the Oscars, but I didn't see a whole lot of looks that caught my eye. The ones that did however, are below. Which ones were your faves?

Glee's Heather Morris

Total beyond perfection here in my opinion. The glossy Old Hollywood without being too perfect waves, black liner, flawless skin and a vibrant lip. Plus in my world where more is more, I wish I had somewhere to wear this dress. 

True Blood's Rutina Wesley


I know, just trade in the brown for blonde, slap the girl in sequins and it's the same as above. But, I can't help loving this look and seeing Rutina totally red lip diva glam and not all makeup free foul mouth Sookie's BFF Tara.

Keri Russell 


Has she even been in anything lately? Who cares when you look like this. Obsessed with the textured side chignon with whatever the heck is in her hair. Reminds me of a messier version of my wedding 'do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails