Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beauty Crush: Phyto Phytomist Instant Hydrating Conditioner

It takes a lot for a hair care product to impress me, and Phyto Phytomist Instant Hydrating Conditioner has completely blown me away. First things first: don't let the name fool you, this isn't some garden variety leave in conditioner and I don't use it in place of a regular rinse-out version. It's really best used as a do-it-all styling product. 

When hair is still damp spritz this lightweight leave-in all over, and then air dry or blow dry. Whether I let dry naturally or blew it out I was floored by the results. My hair was perfectly smooth with nary a flyaway in sight, was light and bouncy and not weighed down, wasn't stiff, sticky or crunchy, felt so silky smooth and had insane glossy shine (and on a blonde, that's no easy feat). This is literally my new miracle product. 

While it's specifically for color treated hair because it guards against color fade, boosts radiance and restores moisture levels anyone who wants incredibly smooth frizz free hair that's super shiny should be using this daily. I love this so much I don't even bat an eye at the $26 price tag. Scoop up at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails