Friday, August 20, 2010

Sampar Bonweekend Kit

As summer winds down, it's time to squeeze in some last minute travel. I've talked about my disdain for mismatched travel products before and how much I love the Bliss Sink Side Six Pack because it packs all the basics for face, body and hair.

If you're looking to inject a little luxury into your travel routine, I just discovered Sampar's Bonweekend Kit (good weekend in French), which contains two Velvet Cleansing Milks to remove makeup and impurities, Equalizing Foam Peel to clarify and refine skin texture, Nocturnal Lifting Mask to energize and firm skin and Ultra Hydrating Fluid to moisturize and protect from pollution.

The products come packaged in a super-compact, travel-friendly size kit that's perfect for a weekend getaway and I love that the kit goes beyond just cleanser and moisturizer to include luxurious treatment products. Pick up for $25 at Beauty 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails