Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Test Drive: Garnier Moisture Rescue

I love gel-based moisturizers because they're so fresh and light, but frankly they sometimes just don't get the job done. I was so excited to try Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream and see if it could give me the moisture I need with the super lightweight, refreshing feeling I crave.

The Experience:
Biggest thing to note: a little goes a long way with this product so no need to glob it all over the place. The cream absorbed super fast and felt like nothing on, but my skin felt incredibly soft and smooth. Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream worked perfectly under makeup and didn't leave me with that greasy, over-moisturized feeling at the end of the day. I also love that it has antioxidant fruit water (that just sounds refreshing, no?) and vitamin E to fight free radicals.

The Verdict:
Love love love. If you're looking for a truly lightweight, but really effective moisturizer that delivers the perfect amount of hydration without that burst of greasiness some rich moisturizers give this is for you. Loved it so much I want to try the rest of the line now!

1 comment:

  1. I just picked this up at the store today- excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails