Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Touch Up on the Go with Tarte and Benefit

I'm one of those people that loves to bring every piece of makeup I used to get ready with me when I go out at night so I can do touch ups. Eyeliner wears off, bronzer fades, so I desperately try to stuff a million products in my 1-inch by 1-inch sized clutch, which never seems to quite work out. That's why I was thrilled when I discovered Benefit to Go Beauty Bestsellers and Tarte Deluxe On the Go kits, which contain deluxe travel sizes of key products. They're a great way to touch up on the go, or sample a product you've wanted to try on the cheap.

Included in the Benefit to Go Beauty Bestsellers:
- 0.08 oz Posietint: A poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
- 0.06 oz Some Kind-A Gorgeous: The foundation faker
- 0.25 oz That Gal: A brightening face primer
- 0.09 oz High Beam: A luminescent complexion enhancer  
Retail price: $10 ($30 value)
Availability: now at Sephora and on Sephora.com


Tarte is offering two sets - high definition eyes deluxe kit and bronzing deluxe kit. 

Included in the high definition eyes deluxe kit: 
- deluxe tarte's lights, camera, lashes! clinically-proven natural mascara
- emphasEYES(TM) inner rim eyeliner in black
Retail price: $15 ($28 value)
Availability: now at Sephora and on Sephora.com until August


Included in the bronzing deluxe kit:
- tarte's deluxe park ave princess mineral powder bronzer
- mini glam-on-the-go kabuki brush
Retail price: $15
Availability: May-August at Sephora and on Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails