Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beauty Crush: Kinerase C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment

The closer I get the twilight of my 20s, the more emphasis I put on skin care and preventing serious signs of aging. I love a good serum and I am obsessed with antioxidants. One of my absolute favorite vitamin and antioxidant-enriched serums is Kinerase C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment. This lotion-serum hybrid goes on super light, absorbs easily and makes me feel like I'm really protecting my skin from the elements. Kinerase is one of my favorite skincare brands because there's real science behind it and the products just work. 

C8 not only prevents future damage, but takes on past damage (really regretting those teenage baking in the sun years now) to improve skin tone, texture and fine lines and wrinkles. Fancy ingredients like Snap-8 and Kinetin help fight aging at every level, while Green Tea and Vitamin E fight off free radicals. Vitamin C brightens and boosts collagen and Beta Glucan stimulates skin regeneration. 

At $98 for a 1oz. bottle it is an investment, but a little goes a very long way so this definitely lasts. Pick it up at Sephora or kinerase.com. There's even a special offer where you can try C8 for $15 for 30 days. Kinerase recently came out with a new membership program where you lock in a low rate for home delivery of C8 every three months, in addition to receiving 20% off select Kinerase products, and a free sample of Extreme Lift Face. Check out info on that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails