Monday, March 29, 2010

Essie the Art of Spring Collection

Spring fever continues over here at BITNB and I finally got around to trying the Essie Art of Spring collection, which I'm currently obsessed with. Essie is definitely my favorite nail care brand, simply because no matter what shade you choose - from bold red to pale nude - it always looks so wearable. The Art of Spring collection features six new shades that are each creamy and opaque, ranging from pastel to bright. 


Shades include (from left to right):
Lilacism - a creamy lilac with blue undertones
Neo Whimsical - a dusty pastel rose plum
Pop Art Pink - a true, pastel pink
Red Nouveau - a fiery red
Tart Deco - a creamy coral
Van D'Go - a peach cream with pink undertones

Everyone keeps talking about Tart Deco but my favorite of the bunch is Van D'Go. I love a good peach, and this is an opaque, full coverage shade that stands out without being over the top. Check out my diy mani below. It's a little low quality due to the fact that I took it on my blackberry, but you get the idea. 


Head over to Essie.com to purchase, or Amazon where you can get them for about $4 instead of the usual $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails