Friday, March 12, 2010

Kick Start Summer with Marc Jacobs Splash

I've been a fan of the Marc Jacobs Splash fragrance collections ever since I got hooked on the Rain scent a few years ago (and it's still my all time favorite today). I love seeing what new scents he comes up with each year, and my favorite part about the Splash series is how light and natural the fragrances are. 

As big of a beauty lover as I am, I've never been all that into fragrances, and I'm definitely not a musky, woodsy, patchouli kind of girl; I like my perfumes light and fresh. If you're in the market for a light spray of deliciousness, pick up one of the new MJ Splash scents for this spring/summer. 

New additions include: 

Apple - crisp and fruity, with notes of (obviously) apple, lemon, grapefruit, blended with rosemary and cardamom among others to create an energizing fragrance.

Pomegranate - vibrant and exotic, with notes of pomegranate, mandarin flowers, violet mix and vanilla among others. This is my pick because there's something about smelling a tropical fruit that makes me hate my very untropical location just a little less. 

Biscotti - citrus and floral, with notes of freesia, creamy vanilla, orange flower and heart of pistachio blossom among others. If you can't tear yourself away from the Starbucks counter, spritz this on for a mid afternoon pick me up. 

All Marc Jacobs Splash scents are currently available for $68 for an enormous, last forever 10oz size at fine department stores, Marc Jacobs boutiques and at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails