Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sunscreen Bootcamp: Hair

If you color your hair the sun is public enemy number one. Blonde highlights can get bleached out, dark browns get brassy and reds can completely fade. I drop major dime on regular highlights so the last thing I want is to throw my money in the garbage the minute I set foot on the beach. Luckily, one of my favorite hair care brands has the solution with their Color Extend Sun Sparkling Shield.

Color Extend Sun Sparkling Shield provides water-resistant UVA/UVB protection, in addition to getting rid of chlorine and mineral deposits, all while creating a sleek, polished finish. Advanced Hydra-Shield Complex with Soplexyl™, a patented UV filter, provide powerful protection while restoring lost moisture and luminous shine. Purchase at salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails