Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Solerra Tanee Tan Line Corrector

This is so genius I can't believe no one thought of this until now. Tan lines are always a major problem for me in the summer. I try to untie my bikini top so I don't get them, but then there's always the risk of indecent exposure. Now with Solerra's Tanee Tan Line Corrector you can correct tan lines without flashing the entire beach. 



Solérra Tanee Tan Line Corrector is a super affordable, ($5.99) multi-use tube that fills in tan lines with Solérra’s sunless tanning formula. It also contains beneficial ingredients like aloe leaf extract to smooth, soften and moisturize skin and walnut extract and caramel, which are natural colorants.

All you have to do is squeeze the tube to dispense the formula and apply to tan lines, blending the edges. Repeat after four hours if need be to completely cover the tan line and then voila! Strapless dresses can be worn without crazy white striples on your shoulders and neck. 

I've talked about Solerra before, specifically about the self tanning mitt, which I absolutely love. Check out more on that here

Availability: Solérra products are available at Solérra.com, Drugstore.com, Beauty Brands Salon, Spa and Superstores and fine salons and spas throughout the U.S. and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails