Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New for Summer: Essie Resort Collection

I've been having a major love affair with nail polish as of late, and I'm loving the new Essie Resort collection for this summer. Sprinkled with ocean blues and turquoises, mixed with silver platinums and purply pink shades, this new collection screams summer vacation. I recently decked my nails out in Lapis of Luxury, a true ocean blue and got a ton of compliments. Pick up the 4-piece mini collection for $17, or the full size bottles for $8 each. Big tip: I went to Ulta where they're currently having a buy two get one free sale on Essie and OPI nail colors.


Essie Resort Collection:
Lapis of Luxury - a creamy, ocean blue. I recommend a three coat job for this color, because it can turn out pretty sheer.

Splash of Grenadine - a bright magenta pink.

Playa Del Platinum - a sheer, sandy grey. Reminds me of white sand beaches!

Turquoise & Caicos - a tropical aqua shade. I've actually been to Turks and Caicos, and this is exactly what the water looks like!

PS. a huge happy bday to the most fabulous mom in the world, mine of course, the Big D! My sisters and I like to call her the Big D because she's actually one of the tiniest people ever at 5'0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails