Friday, December 18, 2009

Fake a Tropical Getaway with Too Faced


I always have a nightmare of a time trying to find a facial self tanner that I like. They're always too orange, make me break out, stink, or are just all around unpleasant to have on. That all changed when I discovered Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube for Face. This super lightweight, tinted-with-a-hint-of-shimmer formula provides a natural looking tan gradually and evenly, plus it has a delicious cocunutty scent. Even though it's tinted with shimmer, I actually like to use it at night because I'm a slave to my daytime routine. In a few days you're left with a gorgeous tropical glow.


I like to amp up the tan for nighttime, or on days when I'm just feeling pale and lackluster with Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny. This is the perfect bronzer for anyone with light to medium skin. It looks so natural with an ever so slight shimmer. I dust it on around the hairline, forehead, bride of nose and hollows of cheeks.

Even if you were stuck at home during the holidays, everyone will think you just came back from a fab island getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails