Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Beauty Crush: Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer



This has to be the best anti-aging moisturizer I've ever tried. I've always loved that Clinique breaks each of its moisturizers into three different categories: very dry to dry, dry to combination and combination to oily so you can still get all of the benefits of a great anti-aging moisturizer with SPF, while also getting the texture your skin type needs. I use the combo to oily skin formula and it feels amazing on, doesn't make me shiny or break out and makeup glides on easily over it. I also love it because it offers three benefits in one: moisture, SPF and free radical protection. You can just use this one cream during the day instead of layering a ton of different serums, lotions and sunscreens. I even apply around the eye area (just be sure to not get it in your eyes since it's not an actual eye cream). If you're looking for a do-it-all day cream, this is definitely for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails