Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beauty Crush: LRP Xerand Hand Repair Cream

It's about that time when the consistently cold temps start to wreak havoc on our hair and skin, and the first place I notice the severe dryness is my hands. Also, with all of this swine flu and crazy colds going around I've turned into a hand washing, purell rubbing freak so my hands became extremely dry, red and itchy in no time. I hate incessantly applying hand cream all day because my palms get sweaty (does anyone else have this problem?) which makes my hands feel dirty and then I ultimately end up washing them. It's a vicious cycle.


That's why I am so obsessed with La Roche-Posay Xerand Hand Repair Cream because it offers intense hydration that heals not only the dryness but the redness and itchies, without that greasy feeling. The key is to apply at nighttime on damp skin - it really seals in the moisture. I also usually apply in the morning again and I'm good for the entire day. Bonus: it's actually water-resistant, so wash away people!

Pick up La Roche-Posay products at CVS, Duane Reade or online at the LRP site for $13.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails