Friday, March 18, 2011

The Eye Cream Diaries: La Mer The Eye Concentrate

Few things are as luxurious as Creme de la Mer, but it takes a lot to impress this jaded beauty girl, especially when it comes to eye cream. I've been testing out La Mer's The Eye Concentrate for awhile and have been pretty happy with the results thus far. I dug this eye cream out of my stash when I was battling serious dehydration and fine lines, not to mention insane dark circles due to lack of sleep from my work overload and was hoping this would be the ticket. 

It's definitely hydrating alright. As rich and moisturizing as this is though, I love that the texture is still light and refreshing instead of heavy, tacky and sticky. It's definitely too rich for daytime for me though (I get oily throughout the day) so I stick to pm use. The Eye Concentrate absorbs super quickly and almost gives my eye area a glossy bright eyed look. The fine lines have definitely been reduced and dark circles have lightened up. 

The Verdict:
If you need an intensely hydrating eye cream that tackles fine lines and dark circles without harsh anti-agers that can irritate like retinol, leaves eyes with a luminous and you have cash to burn (retail price is $165) pick up La Mer's The Eye Concentrate and you'll look bright eyed and refreshed in no time. Head over to the La Mer site if you're planning on ordering because you'll receive complimentary shipping and two samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails