Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OPI on the Set of How I Met Your Mother

The chic and trendy shades of OPI can now be seen on CBS' How I Met Your Mother!  With OPI’s 200+ shades, the show’s key makeup artist Jennifer Turchi declares, “we will have just the right color for any look.”

Alyson Hannigan, who plays Lily Aldrin, especially loves the shade Ski Teal We Drop from the latest Fall/Winter Swiss collection, as well as the classic color Siberian Nights.

I am obsessed with Ski Teal We Drop, a blue-based teal with grey undertones. I don't know when I got on this blue nail kick, but I think it started sometime last spring. Some people immediately think OMFG blue nails? But the right blue - a la Ski Teal We Drop - looks chic, fashion-forward and is just more fun than the usual deep plums/wines/chocolates that we see every fall and winter. Word to the wise though; keep nails short and square when wearing this shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails