Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kinerase to Introduce Mass Market Line

I think when I first heard this news it was one of the happiest days of my life (no, really). Luxurious (and luxuriously-priced) skin care brand Kinerase will debut a line for the mass market next year dubbed Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase. The product line, which is comprised of cleansers, moisturizers and treatments will hit select Walgreens and Walmart shelves in February, 2011. The best part? Each product ranges from $10-$35.

This isn't some cheap knockoff line either - the products will contain clinical levels of Kinerase's patented ingredient Kinetin, along with peptides and other ingredients normally reserved for high end skin care. Kinerase is one of my favorite skincare brands because the products are high quality, luxurious and they work - simple as that. 

I'm majorly crossing my fingers for some sort of C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment reincarnation and a version of my beloved Gentle Daily Cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails