Monday, October 18, 2010

Beauty Crush: La Mer The Hydrating Facial


I've been having a serious case of dry, flaky skin lately and my usual exfoliating/moisturizing routine just wasn't cutting it. I was digging around in my beauty closet when I came across a sample of La Mer The Hydrating Facial that I had been meaning to try. One application was all it took to get me hooked on this amazing product because it completely cured my dull, dry situation. 

The facial is actually a super soft cotton cloth soaked with La Mer's Hydrating Ferments and tourmaline. There are two cloths - one for the upper portion of the face and one for the lower - and all you have to do is put them on your face and chill out for eight minutes while it does its thing. 

What I love most about this amazingly luxurious facial is that it's insanely hydrating, yet cooling and refreshing at the same time. It's the closest thing to a spa facial in terms of luxury and results. I did a peel first (with Pevonia Botanica Enzymo-Spherides Peeling Cream) and then applied this facial and was left with skin that was radiant and glowing with nary a flake or dry patch in sight. 

At $250 for six facial treatments it's a definite splurge, but you can really get away with using it every two weeks or once a month if you're oily, which makes it a little more economical. Order from the La Mer site to score complimentary shipping and samples with your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails