Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beauty Crush: Philosophy Beach Girl

I absolutely love the Philosophy 3-in-1 shower gel, bubble bath and shampoos because they have a million different fabulous smelling scents. I was given the Beach Girl set from my very thoughtful friend K as a belated bday gift and I am already in love. Between the adorbs packaging and the yummy tangerine/orange julius flavor, with one whiff I'm instantly transported back to my reckless youth spending every minute of summer on the beach and boardwalk, instead of dying of heat stroke walking to the subway to work each day. 

The set contains:
- 4.0 oz Beach Girl Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - leaves skin and hair refreshed and super clean
- 4.0 oz Beach Girl Body Lotion - hydrates without being greasy and heavy
- 0.5 oz Beach Girl High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine - super shiny, fab tasting gloss 

Pick up this set at Sephora and soak up the last month of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails