Monday, January 11, 2010

The Only Lip Palette You'll Ever Need


If you're like me, you have about 20 lipsticks and glosses in your purse on any given day. It's gotten so bad that airport security makes me put them all into my already-stuffed-to-the-brim toiletry baggie to be x-rayed (who knew a lip gloss addiction made me a terrorist suspect). As much as I can't live without a million shades of lip color, the whole routine of fishing around in my bag and deciding between gloss, lipstick, neutral, red, plum, shiny, matte etc. is getting exhausting. That's why I'm so in love with the Bobbi Brown Basic Lip Palette, which contains Naked lip gloss (the perfect neutral, shiny gloss), Posey Shimmer lip gloss (a glossy clear pink with shimmer), Brownie lip color (a pinky brown full coverage natural finish lipstick) and Rum Raisin lip color (a dark yet neutral raisiny shade).

With these four shades you can create day, evening, glossy, full color, neutral and more bold looks. Each looks perfect by itself and can be mixed together for a custom shade. So free up some space in your bag without sacrificing the lip look you crave and pick up the Bobbi Brown Basic Lip Palette on Nordstrom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails