Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Beauty Crush: Profound Beauty Anatomy Mask

While mentally, I can't believe we're already well into September, the slight temp drops and long summer of sun, salt and chlorine are showing up all over my hair. I've been reaching for my beloved Profound Beauty Anatomy Mask more and more lately and it's nursing my dry, damaged hair back to health. The masks come in five different formulas for different hair types and contain antioxidant vitamin E to fight free radical damage, boost shine and infuse hair with intense moisture. 

I'm usually a 10/90 (for fine to medium hair) but I've been reaching for the 01/99, the most intense of the bunch, to whip my hair back into shape. I love to apply in the shower and put a shower cap over for five minutes to seal in all the moisture. 

If you're not familiar with Profound Beauty it's a great salon hair care brand that's super personalized and customized so there's no more wondering what to do if your hair is fine, frizzy, color treated and dry. Profound Beauty will even help you find your routine by clicking here and taking a short quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails